Please use the material within the following terms and conditions. Users of our site materials agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Regardless of commercial or non-commercial use, both individual and corporate users can use the materials for free.
- You do not need to contact the administrator or give credit for the use of the site. If you can write “©️penga” on your website, it would be appreciated.
- You are free to edit and process the material as long as it is within the scope of the agreement. You may also use the materials in any medium, including printed matter, websites, video works, and applications.
- If you want to use them on a website, you don’t need to link to this site, but we would be very grateful if you would do so.
Notes and prohibitions
- Most of the materials on this site are processed images from past copyrighted works that are in the public domain, but This includes newly created works. The copyright is not waived and cannot be registered. You cannot register it as a trademark by using it as part of a logo.
- You may not sell or rent the material from this site as it is, or process it, regardless of whether it is free or for a fee.
- You may not use the materials of this site for the purpose of interfering with the operation of this site.
- You may not sell or commercialize the material data of this site as it is, or sell it as the main design of this site. You cannot use them as illustrations for T-shirts or LINE stamps. Please use them only as illustrations to support the overall design.
- You may not use any material from this site for any purpose that is offensive to public order and morals, or for articles that are false or defamatory.
- You may not use any of the materials from this site by linking directly to them.
- If the administrator deems it inappropriate, we may refuse to allow you to use the material.
- We are not responsible for any problems that may arise from the use of the materials on this site. The use of such materials is at the user’s own risk.
This text has been translated by DeepL (https://www.deepl.com/home).